November 25, 2023:
- Added Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, and Turkish language maps centered on the Florence meridian (11E).
November 12, 2023:
- Added English and Spanish language maps centered on the Florence meridian (11E).
October 20, 2023:
- Corrected Barentssee spelling on German map.
August 8, 2023:
- Added country outline maps.
June 9, 2023:
- Revised Turkish place name spellings.
March 2, 2023:
- Revised Monogolian place names: Choibalsan, Selenge, Dalanzadgad, Otgontenger, and Ölgii.
May 4, 2022:
- Posted Turkish version. Translation by Pedro Zurita-Zaragoza and Hasan Ekim. Thank you!
January 24, 2022:
- Posted German version. Translation by Simon C. Scherrer. Thank you!
- Corrected the spellings of Kyūshū (Japan) and Tubuai (French Polynesia).
- In Madagascar, changed Tsaratanana to Maromokotro.
- In Angola, changed Namibe to Moçâmedes.
- In India, changed Gulbarga to Kalaburagi.
- In Venezuela, changed the elevation of Mount Roraima to 2,810 meters.
December 21, 2021:
- Posted Slovakian version. Translation by Richard Kovacik. Thank you!
September 5, 2021:
- Posted Finnsh version. Translation by Gordon Kennedy. Thank you!
March 3, 2021:
- Added an English-language map centered on Greenwich with India-approved boundaries.
February 26, 2021:
- Posted Italian version. Translation by Dante Bisutti. Thank you!
- In Algeria, changed the city of Oujda-Angad to Oujda.
- In China, corrected the spelling of Qilian Mts.
- In Russia, corrected the spelling of Mt. Narodnaya.
- In Russia, deleted the very small settlements of Mikhailova (north coast) and Tukchi (east coast).
- Added Ogasawara Islands, a subgroup of Japan's Nampo Islands.
- Added the Ethiopian Highlands.
September 10, 2020:
- Posted Arabic versions. Translation by Ibrahim Mohammed and Nick Doiron. Thank you!
July 31, 2020:
- In Iran, shifted the position of Lut Desert south.
July 1, 2020:
- Posted Chinese versions centered on 150W. Translation by Rebecca Lai. Thank you!
June 10, 2020:
- Posted Spanish version centered on 90W. Translation by Pedro Zurita-Zaragoza. Thank you!
- Moved the position of Goma, DRC, away from Rwandan border.
- Added Belize City, Belize.
- In the Galapogos Islands, deleted the town of Puerto Baquerizo Moreno and added Puerto Ayora.
April 26, 2020:
- Catalan version posted. Translation by Raf Roset.
January 18, 2020:
- Greek version posted. Translation by Spyridon Staridas. Thank you!
- Corrected the spelling of M'Clure Strait, Canada.
January 15, 2020:
- Changed the name of Astana, the Kazakhstan capital, to Nur-Sultan
- Moved the capital of Burundi to Gitega
January 10, 2020:
- Spanish version posted. Translation by Dennis McClendon. Thank you!
January 9, 2020:
- Russian version posted. Translation by Sasha Trubetskoy. Thank you!
August 30, 2019:
- Polish version posted. Translation by Kacper Jankowski. Thank you!
August 14, 2019:
- Japanese version posted. Translation by Nick Doiron, Satoshi IIDA, and Takashi Kinoshita. Thank you!
July 21, 2019:
- Dutch version posted. Translation by Hans van der Maarel, Red Geographics, Zevenbergen, Netherlands. Dank je!
- French Polynesia: Added Moruroa Atoll
- Canada: changed Chicoutimi to Saguenay
- New Zealand: Deleted Taupo; added Rotorua and Nelson
- France/Spain: Added Pyrenees
- Italy: Added Venice
July 11, 2019:
- French version posted. Translation: Département de Géomatique du Cégep Limoilou, Québec, Canada. Merci!
May 5, 2019:
- Changed the administrative center for Turks and Caicos Islands from Grand Turk to Cockburn Town.
April 28, 2019:
- Transformed datum from spherical (radius=6371008.7714 m) to WGS84 ellipsoid.
- Saved map with MAPublisher georeferencing. Requires MAPublisher 10.4 or higher.
- Corrected the position of Rockall, UK.
April 10, 2019:
- Corrected the positions of Ball's Pyramid and Lord Howe Island, Australia.
February 9, 2019:
- Corrected accent mark for Łódź, Poland.
- Converted legacy Frutiger fonts to Myriad Pro.
- Added 2019 north and south magnetic poles.
February 2, 2019:
- Corrected spelling of Madurai, India.
- Changed Melville Island, Australia, to Tiwi Islands.
- Added underscore to the r in Uluru / Ayers Rock, Australia.
- Deleted Portland, Australia.
- Added Warrnambool, Australia.
- Added indigenous name for Resolute (Qausuittuq), Canada.
- Added Grise Fiord (Aujuittuq), Canada.
- Changed China's Bo Sea to Bo Hai.
October 31, 2018:
- Minor edits to legend text.
- Added Trenton, NJ.
October 16, 2018:
- Launched version 1.0.