February 2, 2019:
- Launched version 1.0.
February 8, 2019:
- Minor text positioning edits.
- Added 2019 north and south magnetic poles.
- Correction: changed Dubai to Abu Dhabi.
- Converted legacy Frutiger fonts to Myriad Pro.
April 10, 2019:
- In Russia, added Yekaterinburg and deleted Tyumen'.
- Added Venice, Italy.
- Added Graciosa and Corvo islands (unlabled) to the Azores Islands.
- Added label for Inner Niger Delta and deleted Lake Debo.
- Changed indigenous name for Angel Falls, Venezuela, from Churún Merú to Kerepakupai Merú.
- Tweaked the position of Ball's Pyramid, Australia.
April 20, 2019:
- Transformed datum from spherical (radius=6371008.7714 m) to WGS84 ellipsoid.
- Saved map with MAPublisher georeferencing. Requires MAPublisher 10.4 or higher.
- Corrected the position of Rockall, UK.
JULY 11, 2019:
- French version posted. Translation: Département de Géomatique du Cégep Limoilou, Québec, Canada. Merci!
JANUARY 15, 2020:
- Changed Astana (the capital of Kazakhstan) to Nur-Sultan.
March 31, 2020:
- Added the map version centered on east Asia and Australia (150E).
July 31, 2020:
- In Iran, changed the name of Rud Mountains to Central Iranian Range.
- Also in Iran, repositioned Lut Desert label.
October 24, 2021:
- In North Korea, changed the name of Changbai Shan to Paektu San.