October 16, 2018:
- Launched version 1.0.
October 31, 2018:
- Minor edits to legend text.
- Added Trenton, NJ.
February 2, 2019:
- Corrected spelling of Madurai, India.
- Changed Melville Island, Australia, to Tiwi Islands.
- Added underscore to the r in Uluru / Ayers Rock, Australia.
- Deleted Portland, Australia.
- Added Warrnambool, Australia.
- Added indigenous name for Resolute (Qausuittuq), Canada.
- Added Grise Fiord (Aujuittuq), Canada.
- Changed China's Bo Sea to Bo Hai.
February 9, 2019:
- Corrected accent mark for Łódź, Poland.
- Converted legacy Frutiger fonts to Myriad Pro.
- Added 2019 north and south magnetic poles.
April 10, 2019:
- Corrected the positions of Ball's Pyramid and Lord Howe Island, Australia.
April 28, 2019:
- Transformed datum from spherical (radius=6371008.7714 m) to WGS84 ellipsoid.
- Saved map with MAPublisher georeferencing. Requires MAPublisher 10.4 or higher.
- Corrected the position of Rockall, UK.
May 5, 2019:
- Changed the administrative center for Turks and Caicos Islands from Grand Turk to Cockburn Town.
JULY 11, 2019:
- French version posted. Translation: Département de Géomatique du Cégep Limoilou, Québec, Canada. Merci!
JULY 21, 2019:
- Dutch version posted. Translation by Hans van der Maarel, Red Geographics, Zevenbergen, Netherlands. Dank je!
- French Polynesia: Added Moruroa Atoll
- Canada: changed Chicoutimi to Saguenay
- New Zealand: Deleted Taupo; added Rotorua and Nelson
- France/Spain: Added Pyrenees
- Italy: Added Venice
August 14, 2019:
- Japanese version posted. Translation by Nick Doiron, Satoshi IIDA, and Takashi Kinoshita. Thank you!
August 30, 2019:
- Polish version posted. Translation by Kacper Jankowski. Thank you!